Why Join Us?
IAQ aims to be the regional facility solutions provider with engineering excellence to facilitate technological innovation and advancement in quality of life. In order to make it a reality, we are constantly recruiting the brightest, most creative and talented people. People just like you!
Being an IAQ employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be business development, design, project, commercial, accounts, finance, human resources or administration. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, positive and rewarding working environment. Whatever your role, we will train and support you so that you reach your full potential
- Ensuring that the Quality System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Identification and evaluation of quality problems and provision of effective solutions to prevent recurrence;
- Ensure that Corrective and Preventive actions are carried out effectively;
- To plan and organize Quality Audits;
- Lead the QAQC team at site;
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance Plan for the project based on contract specifications and the Company’s Quality Management System;
- Ensure project site has adequate Quality Assurance’s Statements, work performance comply with the Quality Assurance’s Statement and Quality Control Test Plan is carried out in accordance with the specifications and the Company’s Quality Management System;
- Liaison with client’s representative on all quality matters;
- Review subcontractor’s quality system and advise for improvement;
- Issue non-compliance work reports and ensure rectification thereof;
- Chair/ Attend project quality and management meetings with QAQC Team, client and contractor;
- Ensure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status and proper filing for easy retrieval;
- Provide relevant trainings on QAQC & ISO to the staff.
- Degree in any Engineering discipline;
- At least 5 years working experience in QAQC activities for construction works;
- Competent in management reporting and QAQC systems;
- Experience and knowledge in ISO 9001:2015;
- High level of integrity drives and result oriented;
- Able to prioritize and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work in Kulim, Kedah.
Join Our Team