We are now looking for a QAQC Engineer, to join our dynamic team. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible to execute quality control plan and maintain a proper quality control. If you possess a good attention to detail and are ready to reach your full potential in QAQC, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
IAQ aims to be the regional facility solutions provider with engineering excellence to facilitate technological innovation and advancement in quality of life. In order to make it a reality, we are constantly recruiting the brightest, most creative and talented people. People just like you!
Being an IAQ employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be business development, design, project, commercial, accounts, finance, human resources or administration. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, positive and rewarding working environment. Whatever your role, we will train and support you so that you reach your full potential
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing project quality control plan;
- Execute project quality control plan and inspection test plan;
- Organize inspection sessions with client and prepare the required documents for on-the-spot sign off
- Prepare and maintain quality control statistic and quality report;
- Maintain a proper quality control filling and documentations;
- Follow up with contractors to ensure all quality issues are closed;
- Compile and produce project quality control dossier;
- Manage and coordinate quality control personals from various subcontractors.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years working experience in QAQC activities for construction works;
- Excellent in paperwork skills;
- Intermediate level in computer applications i.e., Microsoft word, excel and power point;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, resourceful and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- Good attention to detail and high commitment to accurate work.
Join Our Team