Why Join Us?
IAQ aims to be the regional facility solutions provider with engineering excellence to facilitate technological innovation and advancement in quality of life. In order to make it a reality, we are constantly recruiting the brightest, most creative and talented people. People just like you!
Being an IAQ employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be business development, design, project, commercial, accounts, finance, human resources or administration. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, positive and rewarding working environment. Whatever your role, we will train and support you so that you reach your full potential
- Assist the Project Manager/ Senior Engineer on all activities that are carried out at the construction site;
- Responsible for material quantities take-off, build bill of materials;
- Assist the Commercial Department in materials procurement;
- Perform quality control at construction sites.
- Degree in Mechanical/ HVAC/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent;
- Has the vision to develop career to become registered Professional Engineer with BEM;
- Has interest to develop career in construction industry;
- Able to operate AutoCAD software, MS Excel, MS Words and MS PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Join Our Team