Why Join Us?
IAQ aims to be the regional facility solutions provider with engineering excellence to facilitate technological innovation and advancement in quality of life. In order to make it a reality, we are constantly recruiting the brightest, most creative and talented people. People just like you!
Being an IAQ employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you’re interested in whether that be business development, design, project, commercial, accounts, finance, human resources or administration. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, positive and rewarding working environment. Whatever your role, we will train and support you so that you reach your full potential
- Conduct routine inspections and preventive maintenance on HVAC systems;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Perform repairs or replacements of faulty components, such as compressors, motors and thermostats;
- Assist in the installation of new HVAC equipment and components;
- Upgrade and retrofit existing systems to improve efficiency and meet regulatory standards;
- Keep detailed records of maintenance activities, repairs and equipment histories;
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines during all maintenance and repair activities;
- Collaborate with other technicians and maintenance staff to achieve operational goals;
- Respond promptly to emergency situations, such as equipment failures or system breakdowns;
- Collaborate with the team to resolve critical issues and minimize downtime;
- Ensure that tools are in good working condition and properly calibrated.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ HVAC/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent;
- Practical experience in HVAC maintenance, repair, installation and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency in interpreting blueprints, schematics and technical manuals;
- Competence in using tools and equipment specific to HVAC systems;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and provide support as needed;
- Effective communication skills to interact with clients and colleagues;
- 3 vacancies available. Applicants must be willing to work in Gelang Patah, Johor.
Join Our Team